Shared Office Space at Bradley Business Center offers entrepreneurs and professionals affordable, convenient and dynamic workspaces in the heart of Chicago. By choosing Bradley for your shared office needs, you are choosing to help build your community, network and contacts, while keeping your operating costs low. With spaces ranging from single-person private offices to semi-private communal workspaces, Bradley Business Center can adapt to fit the needs of any small business looking for a dedicated, professional space. Our suites offer the comfort, privacy and amenities you need to get your important work done!
Lease Options and Promotions
- Lease an office suite or space for one year and receive one month free!
- Month-to-month leases available
- Bundle internet and phone services for your office and enjoy a $49/month savings!
Shared Office space users can benefit from the following services:
- Complete office and I.T. infrastructure available, including internet and phone services
- IT support for internet and phone services
- Print/Copy/Fax center
- Fitness Center
- Shower and Changing Room
- Building staff located onsite
- High-profile neighbors include businesses such as WGN-TV, Warner Brothers, AlStyle Apparel, and RCN
Our Shared Office conference room seats 8 people and features an 80” screen, video conferencing equipment and an impressive setting suitable for any business meeting. Shared Office users have access to our fully equipped Conference Room for one hour each week (included in all leases) and can rent out additional hours at an affordable rate.
Bradley Business Center is located blocks from the Kennedy Expressway (90/94), the CTA Belmont Blueline stop and multiple CTA bus lines.
Shared Office space users have access to monthly parking in our onsite lot. Your visitors will enjoy ample parking options at no additional cost.
Hi there – we live nearby and both work from home, and I was wondering what options you have for just a single person/office if we wanted to be able to have one person working there at a time. Thanks!